Responsibilities of Members
- Obligation of pubilc interest
- A member of local council, as a representative of citizens, should sincerely fulfill the duties, taking preference public interest than any other interest. In addition, a member of local council has the obligation of integrity and elegance.
- Obligation to no misfeasance
- A member should not have any right, interest or position on properties or solicit for others' interest for the contract or disposition of self-government or public office with business by misusing the position.
- Obligation of concurrent office and ban for holding dual offices
- A member of local council may not hold other offices prohibited according to laws. In addition, a member may not be a transferee or executor of any transaction relating to a local government or public body and/or facilities or properties.